Saturday 5 July 2008

Our 1st Pic


Dear Diary,
I just realise that I never put my pic on the blog. Hehe... Since the pic above is the most memorable pic in my life, and the only one still left (I printed a lot), so I upload it here..to make it eternally exist.
That's our first pic together..taken on a pic machine at a mall.. ..the same moment when we realised that we were meant for each other.. First time he met my family (after a looonngg time..) ... That day also the first time we separated for more than 2 weeks (me and family went to Korea for holidays).. And that pic was the one I (and he)looked at every night when we missed each other, except at the nights when he called me for hours...and that was once in two days, haha..!

Remembering that moment makes me feel blessed..and happy.. Thank u God for arranging this beautiful life to me.. (made me regretful since I was complaining a lot)

This pic also important for us... It's from our pre-wed albums. I like this pic, and we decided to hang it in our bedroom. This pic was taken in candid. So it's all natural! (kita lagi break, photographer-nya lagi nyiapin next take. Trs pas itu lg sunset. Kita ngobrol2 berdua, sambil ngliat sunset.. Ngomongin ttg masa pacaran kita yg singkat, and he asked me about my real feeling..apa bener udah mantep milih dia. En tiba2 fotografernya dari kejauhan take pic kita. Dia bilang natural pose. Cieee! Jadilah ft ini...)

9 comments:

Antony Pranata said...

Wah... candid kok isa pas dua2nya liat camera yah.

AbigaiL said...

Wahhhh... sisi romantisnya kluar juga akhirnyaaa... sampe njondil aku. Biasanya diarymu cuma jadi korban emosimu karna kalo pas lagi seneng2 lupa nulis.

AbigaiL said...

Eh itu poto pre-wed nya blom masuk. Ayo diupload lagi.

::aLb3rta:: said...

iya tuh.. Foto pre wed nya mana... *jgn blg krn candid cameraman nya kejauhan jd ga keliatan*

Kynya sekrg mau tulis yg hepi2 aja yah di blog.. Kl lama ga tulis blog brarti lg ga hepi gt??

AbigaiL said...

Oh gitu? jadi dibalek? lagi jaman reformasi, diary pun perlu dipugar.

::aLb3rta:: said...

poto pre wed nya uda keliataaan...

katanya candid..tapi kok pose nya kaya uda tau mau dipoto aja yaah.. hmm..emang kalian berdua berbakat banget jadi model candid2an yah.. hehhehe..

Jess said...

Kan kita posisine dah diblgi srh begini begitu, pas udah pose, tau2 diblg break btr, gek transfer data wes kebak. Jd kita sambil nunggu tu kan posisi tdk terlalu brubah. Lagian kan ini udah pilihan.. Asline yg cm di blue print ada yg gek mangap, gek megang rambut, gek kedep..

::aLb3rta:: said...

liat dunk yang gek mangap..

AbigaiL said...

mau dong yang gek kedep..